Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

To the INSI, For the Unlawful Carnal KnowledgING of the minds that you do.

Sometimes I just need to complain, right now I will keep it here to refrain

from bothering and bringing it all up again.

Vomit in my mouth and anger pressing my skull as I am looking for the information on who I need to contact to request corrections to my medical records. Those records that are causing perpetual problems.

[9/10/20: after sleeping on it, I thought to pull this blog down... it is maybe too aggressively angry. But as I got on I remembered some of the evidence from Dr. He himself that shows just how dishonest they were being with me in the things they were both accusing me of, faulting me for and using to validate their actions against me. Also, upon reflection, I also feel it might be worthwhile to leave up because my anger and inhibition is, in fact, a very real by product of TBI and for so many people that can be very difficult to manage. As a teen it was an especially challenging struggle. It is a new challenge that we are struggling to overcome with the added burden of misconceptions, impatience, intolerance, and very little compassion or help. We will be faulted even when the anger is merited. So I think I will allow this to stay because coming on here was handling in a more constructive and less deconstructive way. Leaving this up allows others to see just how intense the battle can be. I also hope it helps others gain just a bit of appreciation for all of the things we don't do and say and just how much we are containing for their benefit when it is not easy and what has happened or is happening is not fair, civil, or humane to us.]

The exiling letter claims I was requesting Dr. He to treat me for things I had not previously disclosed...and claiming "The Neuroscience Institute Clinic is focused on neurology-based concerns and is not an appropriate setting to manage mental health issues, which was the primary reason for discharge." A lie and what Fucking idiots... I am sorry but those words are appropriate for how stupid those people must be. Apparently they do not understand the difference between requesting clarification and requesting treatment. Plus my mental health history, that was NOT undisclosed by-the-way, was directly related to my TBI which I am fairly confident falls within the realm of "neurology based concerns" ESPECIALLY since I was telling them there was more going on and I was just trying to figure out was going on with my brain.... They are really that stupid... It is unbelievable. And lets not forget this:

And:
"It is our clinical experience
that a holistic approach that takes all these vari-
ables into account in the treatment planning is
much more likely to lead to resolution of post-
concussive complaints than one that is narrowly
focused on any one of these variables." (pg, 417)

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/324431877_Concussion_and_the_autonomic_nervous_system_An_introduction_to_the_field_and_the_results_of_a_systematic_review 

If they had been competent and/or honest they would have known (once again) that an MRI needed to be ordered. Truly unbelievable, either the games that they played with me or how stupid, incompetent, deviant and/or corrupt they really are... Brain fucking manipulative masterminds with unfortunate power or just idiots with egos and irrational fears. 

Allowing my injuries some free reign of expression, I know I am harsh right now... But this report I am reading after I had yet another conversation with one who may have some sway in hopes that corrections could be made and resolution obtained in the nicest and most civil of ways... To benefit both parties with clarification and some form of civil reconciliation that, if done, would serve the greater good... 

A fool I am...and sorry (not sorry) for my language 

but

 it is merited... I'll have to think on if I should publish because I do not wish to offend

 but offense have been dished out in all forms of deceit and conceit by them so why do I worry at all...

So to this end I will publish and state very clearly the aforementioned conversation will be my final attempt and then it is fully devoted to exposing the brain fucking beasts that they are if that is what they continue to choose to be and at the ever increasing expenses of me* and who knows who else. 

They have access to the evidence of their deviance, misconduct and misdiagnoses. If they will continue to ignore, then blame, shame, defame and even threaten with legal action, then I say bring it on, and take me to court because then it will all be brought to light in the fight and even if they win -maybe especially if they win- people will start to see just how deviant and malicious they really are. Sacrifice me? Go for it. As a lamb to the slaughter I go? NO. I fight. 

I will not burn out. I will not die and I will not sit idly by when they treat patients with so much deceit, disregard and malice.   

(*some recent notes on the ever increasing expenses: I just got yet another ticket from Italy. $450. It's been almost 2 years, but another reminder of the misdiagnosed and manipulated condition I was carelessly driving in that is very out of character for me. And the bill from the neurologist who is well out of network because finding fair treatment is very difficult when your records are tainted with the black marks carefully placed the way that the offending institution has tainted mine) 


No comments:

Post a Comment