Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2020

To be or not to be; so studious and as boring as a tree *

 I am really liking my psychology classes. They are full of fascinating hardly new information. The research class is surprisingly more engaging but probably just because we actually have scheduled class times... so even though it is online, at least I get to interact with real people!

But sometimes I read and I am like: just more blah blah bull shit only with the added pretentiousness of elitist academia and scientific sanctities. Wait, that later is not a possible combination right? And yet some how, maybe in Tau, it is.  

I probably need to be careful not to offend those sophisticated intellectuals... because I somehow have to convince them to invest their confidence in me and give me the chance to enter their prestigious PhD granting programs. 

A heathen and a commoner, the voice from the other side... And with brain damage and other indicators of inferiority

Insert green-faced-puking-emoji

puking at my plight and my empathetic feelings for how dull, monotonous and tedious those professionals' lives must become at times. Losing all sense of creativity, imagination and fun in their insatiable desire to advance perceptions of their very linear intellect and prestigious eliteness...

Yeah, sometimes the mood of the readings are bit heavy like that...

poor buggers. They should let me in just for the comedic relief of my plight if for nothing else!

*So to be or not to be; so studious and as boring as a tree? not that I think trees are boring. I find them very beautiful, majestic and interesting, but their very sedentary lives do seem rather boring. And it rhymes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment