Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2019

Shattered Worlds

Life is too short
and so very tragic
how is it our worlds can be shattered so many times?
and we have to keep picking up the pieces. Keep going...
my cousins
Oh, my beautiful cousins
only two on my mom's side
...but now we are down to one...
And my cousin, his sister,
I know how her heart breaks 
only she has no other siblings to help her pick up her pieces and survive
and no mom either
her mom is the one who died falling from the sky when my one remaining cousin was one. 
How our worlds can be shattered.
we all go through it
but some more than others. 
....my head hurt before, 
it really hurts now
But my heart is strong now for the survivors

Life is too short...

Please God, love my cousin and help him to find his mom and his cousin (my own brother) in heaven or wherever they hide. 
Please God, help and watch over our sweet beautiful cousin whose heart is broken and breaking and feels so very left alone...

Words
they only fall short
...yet silence can be so much worse...


No comments:

Post a Comment