Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2019

"I'm not scared of you" REALLY?

my rational anger is increasing rapidly.
Freaking JACK ASSES!!!
I WAS SUCH A *@$** MESS AND THEY JUST KEPT MESSING WITH ME!
THEY TURNED ME INTO SOMETHING I WAS NOT BECAUSE I WAS SO DAMN IRRATIONAL WHILE TRYING TO HOLD MY OWN!
I WAS **#@ PARANOID AND IT WAS SO OBVIOUS AND THEY TURNED IT INTO ME BEING OBSESSED WITH THE JACKASS THAT MANIPULATED ME TO PROTECT HIM MYSELF!
....breath
and though the all caps magnify the intensity of my emotion, it is not unsound at this moment. I am not at all manic. Which makes me that much more angry. This is rational. This is the reality of the shit you start to see more and more clearly as you stabilize.
It is very, very hard for me, in these moments, to believe that he didn't know what he was doing, that he didn't know or recognize the harm and damage he was causing. 
Now it is getting harder and harder to believe that his "I told you not to try and solve this" was not strictly for his sake; was not reflective of his fear that I was onto what I intuitively was protecting against when I sent those crazy emails; sent because I needed them to not be missed. "Stop emailing me" was a command too late, yet not at all because he still pulled out just in time because I was manipulated well.
Vulnerable
broken
"you isolate yourself"
limited family and social support
slow processor
caring
rejected
hypnotic voice
"I've tested your brain in ways you don't know"
so many things...
BUT I KNEW
broken, vulnerable, fragile, desperate
I still knew
BECAUSE
I have been the expert on the other side of your damn profession since I was 12!
I am the other side of what you do
and 
I KNOW WHAT YOU DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment