Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2019

Breaking Walls

Only one wall left
held up by a thread
if it should break
I have nothing
my whole life's work
shattered.
My box broken
alone and exposed
where do I turn?
all my energy is facing the wall
trying to hold it
to balance it
to keep it standing
for my protection.
while all around
and especially behind me,
where I can't see at all
I am already exposed.
But my wall is all I can see
my safety
that is breaking me
pushing me into the ground
while all around
I don't know what is happening.
Is this me
or is this you?

drop it
let it fall
Let it crumble to the ground.

Look around
Your life's work abound
-all around on the ground.

And now it can be found

These new little pieces,
surrounding me and you,
can now be used to build something new

Something we can walk through.

No comments:

Post a Comment