Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2019

TBI- knowing vs understanding

Sad, and oh so tired. These games have made me oh so tired. 
I don't have the cognitive, mental and emotional stamina to fight this fight. It really wears me out. 
The thing is they know this
They know this and they are using it to their advantage. 
I don't know exactly what I have stumbled onto in all of this but things they know well about head injury/TBI and psychology they have tried to use against me. 
What they keep ignoring and not wanting to hear is that I have been fighting this battle for over 28 years now. I have been working to adjust, cope and overcome the tired, push crash, emotional and mental health related issues that -they know- are so common with head injury. I have been learning and adjusting to these problems for longer than they have all been in practice; longer than the Neuroscience Institute has even been in business. 
and a business, sadly, seems to be all that they are. 
There are so many things that they know about head injury/TBI but that they don't understand.
I understand what they know. I have lived it for so very long. 

...Reciprocity would be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment