Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Off with her head

Close to my heart I hold the crystals we found at topaz mountain
and wearing my “bead for life” bracelet
I hope the energy of the rocks and the paper crafted jewelry will open my heart and bring clarity to my mind.
...my heart is broken
it does not hurt anymore yet it is still broken
almost empty
with only salty water remaining that's being drained through my  eyes
...and I wonder
maybe I don't need to fight to survive
maybe I can let myself die
to see what that may look and feel like
let go of everything
let my heart die
no longer to betray me or anyone else
let it go and die with it
what ever "it" is
so
I'm letting die
to see where that adventure takes me
and to see what's on the other side
I do wonder how long
this death will take

No comments:

Post a Comment