Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Dear John, ... Love, God

6/11/2019 4:22am
I’ve been lying awake for some time now. Even though so many people have told me there is nothing you can do, (the giant IHC will do what they want) I am still in shock. It baffles me that they have faked so much and gone so far and accept no responsibility, will admit no wrong doing.  
As I am lying awake I think of my meme: Not Maniac? Then God really does have a message for you. 
And I think of his lack of reply when I asked “Do you think I have been here playing games with you this whole time?”
I think of how this seems to drive that final nail of evidence that he was. 
I think about his comment, “I don’t believe in forever anymore”
And of the chakra visible Yin and Yang that appeared in his office 
God's message to him through me may look something like this:
I do. and I’ll find you in forever 
but like the unicorn on your couch, you will be lost in outer darkness not believing in your own existence. 
When I find you, I’ll feel like a God to you as I pull you out of your darkness 
and As you realize your truth,
The truth that will either free us both from the lies of this situation 
Or that will burn you up. 
A burn that will ignite inside of you to the degree of Hell.
The burn that I have felt an inkling of as you lit and played with the fire of my personal chemistry. 
I was not your personal chemistry set. 
I am not a toy.
And though you helped me realize
That I am simply human and allowed to be
-That I do not wish to be a god and do not have to be-
I will feel like One to you 
as I reach for you 
and your truths are revealed.

So… will you deny my mania?
The way you have denied connection
The way you deny responsibility for the mess you know I should not be blamed for?
It’d be so much easier if I were devoid of the symptoms you deny
Then I could forget 
And I would not need to solve
But alas, the sad reality is that I am not.
And that I am not David
Though I might now go looking for him 
To bring down the Goliath that you hide behind.
So, dear friend, was I manic or not?
Or is this too deep for you the way those potentially troublesome emails were too deep for your superiors? [Now what were you so worried about? Or did you have to work to manipulate them to overlook it ...kind of like the way you manipulated me?…Hoping you could alter what I was seeing when you knew I was seeing right through you -when you knew before I did …because I am/was slow at processing new information in the time of my broken brain. Too bad I know so many tricks. Too bad I have the experience you now call “prior undisclosed”]
Will this be your reality? Or will you find God again? 

I hope you will find God, because he loves you so much more than I do.
(and only He can save you from this hell you have created)

No comments:

Post a Comment