Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2019

cryptic

was it he or was it me?
cryptic
I liked the game but
was it only my game?

maybe I don't know so much as I think
maybe I was farther gone then I knew
but if so, fooled I you
so that means something

My super powers
I don't yet know how to control
or the extent of them

In the meantime
I'm learning to be okay again
learning to be better than before
because, even if they all want to deny it,
I confused them

I at least know

my new reality is my old reality
that I didn't understand.
my new reality is new again
but this time I know it is head injury
and knowing my reality I can adjust
and learn how to live accordingly

It is confusing
but at least I know what I am and why
and that doesn't mean I deserve to die
or that I am the bad guy

cryptic is your game
and I played along

TBI is my reality
broken, I play wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment