Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

O what fun

 Taking a break from writing to write 😏

Oh what fun the writing of this story is... 

IT's so freaking crazy... 

I am so very glad that I am finally in a place where reading what I wrote is not triggering. It is so nice to replace Dr. He's name with the fictitious name I chose. It is so nice to be stable and not cycling through that horrible euphoria, those tragically beautiful moments, the relentless ruminations, and all that makes bipolar the fascinating beast of an illness that it is. 

Big Sigh. 

I am so grateful that I was not stuck there forever the way it felt I would be as the misdiagnosing continued and progressed from days to weeks and then into months while I was working so hard to navigate those waters, stay grounded in reality, and stay ahead of the unrelenting pull of manic insanity. 

Our professionals and their institutions still have so much to learn and so many improvements to make... I hope they will read my book when it is done and make those very easy and obvious changes that so desperately need to be made. 

I hope people will listen and hear. 

Now I better go take those miracle working medications that help me stay this way. 

Good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment