I am tired. and beat down. and they know it. They know it. They may be watching me here and now. Knowing I am approaching the end of my strength and ability to fight.
Fight for justice. For truth. For my health and healthcare. For my reputation and my family. For my family.
For truth. For peace.
Even for improved healthcare and the protection of providers against their abuses and exploitation, their racketeering and extortion for "legal protections" in the courts that love their corporate dictators and bureaucratic oppressors.
But this is the way of the courts that I was warned of; the "what's legally right." The one who can afford to play the games the longest, the one who stays committed to their mistakes, their lies, their coverups, the one with the title the judges favor, they will always win in what our courts have turned into.
There is no balance of power.
And justice is a lie for both parties when attorneys are allowed to rack up endless expenses through their own self-governance despite their contradictory rules of engagement. Winning in this battle is not justice it is extortion and oppression.
Oh, the Great Judiciary. How Great thou Art ye megalomaniacs driven by hubris.
And I keep standing blasphemous before thee
No comments:
Post a Comment