Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

When I go back and read some of the things that I have written I have to laugh at myself. Though I'm totally idiotic, it's funny really. Like this that I wrote (I'll leave it in rough form so you may have to read it again and again to get it but if I'm going to expose my idiot side then I'll bare it all, no airbrushing and no-touch up):
"I am not a helpless victim of anything. I do not appreciate the feeble attempts of people who would lead me to believe that I am in order to boost their business or what have you. Or even those who want you to believe it so that they may feel better about it.
I have my agency and I also seem to have emotional incontinence. Sometimes I can manage with that but other times I really need to rely on “depends” or staying in, in order to avoid an embarrassing situation. And sometimes the “depends” are a bit embarrassing and who wouldn’t take a pill to stop embarrassing leakage over wearing an adult diaper?"

Well I think I'm funny!

2 comments: