Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2009

update

So I suppose an update is in order as an increase back up to 10mgs seems to make all the difference in the world. Though I also wonder if the lovely female cycle also plays a role in some of my intensities. But I have been feeling quite a bit better and watched two thought provoking movies without becoming overly "disturbed," which always seems to be a good gauge.
Though even jumping a mere 5 mgs in the nortryptaline has caused a slight increase in the skin issues that really annoy me. I have determined it is worth the annoyance and I'll try what I can to fix that without going off of anything as it is apparent I still "need" it.
But again Life is very good and I love to feel level and "normal." However, I also think it still important, for me, to (at least at times) remember how it is to feel and be on the edge of sanity. It is nice to think about how far I have come and it is probably best to realize that it I will likely push the limits of reality again. But I will be prepared and hopefully this blog and my friends can once again keep me from going completely overt the edge or bring me back if I do.

1 comment:

  1. Erica, I am so glad to have a friend that feels some of the same things I do. I get the same feeling-like I can "handle" going off the meds. And i do, but I'm miserable to be around, irrationally short with my kids and husband, and angry so much of the time. Why do I do it, over and over again, and not just realize that Zoloft is my friend and it helps me be the real me, the one I am inside, but the one who can't manifest itself without a little help? I guess because I'm as stubborn as a mule! But thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete