Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

who, or what are you?

If there were such a thing as Tri-polar or multi-polar that would be me. But to my knowledge there is not. You see the problem with me is that I have plenty of extremes that often are quite hard to keep in check but I also have plenty of "normal" time (if you can call anything normal). I struggle with a range of intensities that often find me out of "acceptable" before I can keep it contained, or I contain myself to "spare" everyone else. And presently I am rambling in a way that probably makes little sense but who cares this is my blog and I haven't even told anyone about it, it's just a palce to vent in hopes that in some bizzare way it may help someone else out there along the way...
So if anyone is listening expect to hear a thing or two about me and my sanity issue's and I'll tell more as we go.
Back in December my younger brother died from a self inflicted gunshot wound, they call it a suicide. thats all I feel like saying for now. Life is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment